ITC - International Teeworlds Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITC - International Teeworlds Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application of Nathanael

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
floyd

floyd

Application of Nathanael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application of Nathanael   Application of Nathanael I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:09 pm

Yes u did the right thing, but as I said I'll see with Said if he is ok to take u back. I've nothing against, if he tells me ok, then ur back. I'll tell u Wink
Back to top Go down
Nathanael

Nathanael

PostSubject: Re: Application of Nathanael   Application of Nathanael I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:50 pm

he said to me... that i have to apply... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
floyd

floyd

PostSubject: Re: Application of Nathanael   Application of Nathanael I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:27 pm

Hi nathanael, we are currently not recruiting because we have some troubles, I'm doing the leading temporary, but i can see with Said if he is ok to recruit u back. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nathanael

Nathanael

PostSubject: Application of Nathanael   Application of Nathanael I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:01 pm

Nickname: Nathanael
Languages spoken: German, French and english ^^

Started playing tw: I am old in tw Surprised I play since the 8. may 2008 ^^
Started playing ctf: Oh äh dont know Very Happy 8 months? oO
Favourite ctf maps: ctf2, CTF5!
Former clans: ITC :DDD
Ctf Position: I am an attacker
How good am i? I think my skill is not overpowered but i good a very good movement with hook and rocket
What can i improve especially? I got a very nice movement and a great rocket skill. I am very fast on my favourite maps (ctf2 7.98 sek, ctf5 3.9 sek) And my laser skill is epic =DD
What does teamplay meaning to me? Teamplay is a very important thing in ctf. I think u can't just play as u were alone. I always let some weapons for my mates and i dont want to have the topscore, even the win is more important. I am a very serious teamplayer Very Happy
Why do i want to join itc? I think itc is a very special clan. Itc have players from all over the world, and itc have good players. I love it, that u can do what u want in itc. u can be a racer or insta or even a vanillaplayer. I loved itc always, but when i heard that Said is back again, I knew that i have to apply. That is one hour ago :DD
I hope u take me Smile
See u ingame Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of Nathanael   Application of Nathanael I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application of Nathanael
Page 1 of 1