ITC - International Teeworlds Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITC - International Teeworlds Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TigTex is here! Apply?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
floyd

floyd

TigTex is here! Apply? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TigTex is here! Apply?   TigTex is here! Apply? I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:07 pm

Thanks TigTex, u really have the itc feeling Wink see you soon
Back to top Go down
TigTex

PostSubject: Re: TigTex is here! Apply?   TigTex is here! Apply? I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:02 pm

ITC.v sounds like the correct option to me Razz
So I'll wait for itc to recruit me. If it's not possible to do that now, there's no problem at all, I won't join other clans, I'll wait Wink
Back to top Go down
Fitzhood

Fitzhood

PostSubject: Re: TigTex is here! Apply?   TigTex is here! Apply? I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:21 pm

Hi TigTex! I am eagerly waiting for your arrival in ITC! cheers
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: TigTex is here! Apply?   TigTex is here! Apply? I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:09 pm

Hey Tex-Mex!
i was waiting for your delicious application :-D
Like Floydizzle already wrote we have decided to not recruit at the moment. this is becouse we are moving too a new page, and we are trying to organize ITC in another way then we have done before. You will have the different options of wich part of ITC you wanna mainly play/train/pown with

ITC.v is the vanille Group/Team. i think this is your strongest team!
ITC.i is Insta. i dont know how your insta skills is tho, or if you like this gamestyle.
ITC.a is the alternative group, wich will mainly focus on race and ddrace.

you will need to pick wich team you wanna recruit too. each group will have their own recruiters.
And its also important to remember that even if you pick one certain group, you will OFCOURSE have the freedom to play whatever you want whenever you want.
the tag will mainly show wich gamestyle you prefeer, and wich u master best.

<3 Oi - Fish
Back to top Go down
floyd

floyd

PostSubject: Re: TigTex is here! Apply?   TigTex is here! Apply? I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:30 pm

Ola TigTex, finally you post Wink

Well we don't recruit for now actually, some changing are going on in the ITC, but I think we should test you, and recruit you if you succeed the test Smile
I've played with TigTex and he is a good player, friendly, so he could really be a good member, just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
TigTex

PostSubject: TigTex is here! Apply?   TigTex is here! Apply? I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:49 am

Hi everyone!

I wasn't searching for a clan... but looks like some itc members would like to see me here Razz
So yeah, I'll join itc, if you let me of course.

Teeworlds name: TigTex [PT]
Real name (not forced to post it): Tiago
Contact (MSN, ICQ, JABBER, mail, ...) : i wont post my real email in public... spam protection, PM me for msn.
Attack or def: Whatever you want. I defend good and have an awesome attack.
Since when you play teeworlds: 1, 1.5 years
What map you play GOOD: CTF5
Why choose ITC: Never had a clan, why don't I start with the best? And I also know a lot of members here...

So... what now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TigTex is here! Apply?   TigTex is here! Apply? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TigTex is here! Apply?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITC - International Teeworlds Community :: Recruitement :: Want to join ITC ? (application)-
Jump to: