ITC - International Teeworlds Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITC - International Teeworlds Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sain Jimmy Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Invité

Sain Jimmy Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sain Jimmy Application   Sain Jimmy Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:39 pm

man i dont doubt you still like TW...you have only played it some few days. we dont risk recruiting some who might disappear when the hype is over.
over too your skills. i cant know for sure if ur good or bad. but i have a really really good feeling ur not good enough yet for ITC;-)
Back to top Go down
floyd

floyd

PostSubject: Re: Sain Jimmy Application   Sain Jimmy Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:47 pm

What Oi wants to say is that maybe you don't have the "skills" to join us now, train a bit in game, play with people, then come back and we'll be glad to test you Smile
Back to top Go down
SaintJimmy

PostSubject: Re: Sain Jimmy Application   Sain Jimmy Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:25 pm

Nono I still like it Very Happy.
And um.. That is a no right?
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Sain Jimmy Application   Sain Jimmy Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:15 pm

Hey saint jimmy! emh, on your application, you wrote you have played TW since april 2011. according to my calender, you are pretty new to this game.
i will suggest you just play TW and have fun. i think its too earlie for you too join a clan. At least this one:-) who knows, maybe you dont even like TW after a couple of month:-) HAVE FUN:D
Back to top Go down
SaintJimmy

PostSubject: Sain Jimmy Application   Sain Jimmy Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:49 am

Teeworlds name: Saint Jimmy
Real name (not forced to post it): Nicklas
Where can we contact you? (MSN, ICQ, JABBER, mail, ... ) : skype: thatjimmy12 email: NicklasLay@live.de
Attack or def: Def
Since when you play teeworlds: April 2o11
What map you play GOOD: CTF 5 DM 1 - 4
Why choose ITC: Because its a good clan and I think I can learn alot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sain Jimmy Application   Sain Jimmy Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sain Jimmy Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITC - International Teeworlds Community :: Recruitement :: Want to join ITC ? (application)-
Jump to: