ITC - International Teeworlds Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITC - International Teeworlds Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NO NEW MEMBERS ACCEPTED AT THE MOMENT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

NO NEW MEMBERS ACCEPTED AT THE MOMENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO NEW MEMBERS ACCEPTED AT THE MOMENT   NO NEW MEMBERS ACCEPTED AT THE MOMENT I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:13 pm

WORD, FO SHO, aoelizzle
Back to top Go down
aeolist

PostSubject: Re: NO NEW MEMBERS ACCEPTED AT THE MOMENT   NO NEW MEMBERS ACCEPTED AT THE MOMENT I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:55 pm

pein still in the clan? wtf?

anyway, only suggest players that are really really good. i don't feel like recruiting more noobs at the moment. ffs I can't remember the last player that beat me at 1vs1 and joined us. I want us to work with what we have, get our new players to get better etc etc

peace
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: NO NEW MEMBERS ACCEPTED AT THE MOMENT   NO NEW MEMBERS ACCEPTED AT THE MOMENT I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:44 pm

i was thinking. if i find a good player. is it possible we can kick pein too create room?
Back to top Go down
aeolist

PostSubject: NO NEW MEMBERS ACCEPTED AT THE MOMENT   NO NEW MEMBERS ACCEPTED AT THE MOMENT I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:55 pm

That's right folks, we are not recruiting ANYONE start 23 January 2011 and for at least a month or two!
We are already enough as it is!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NO NEW MEMBERS ACCEPTED AT THE MOMENT   NO NEW MEMBERS ACCEPTED AT THE MOMENT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NO NEW MEMBERS ACCEPTED AT THE MOMENT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITC - International Teeworlds Community :: Recruitement :: Want to join ITC ? (application)-
Jump to: