ITC - International Teeworlds Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITC - International Teeworlds Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One of Peins bot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Invité

One of Peins bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of Peins bot   One of Peins bot I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:08 pm

L O L xd nice Fish i laugh all the time because of your joe x'D

NEW CTF 5 REC 3.40 bOB LIKE
Back to top Go down
aeolist

One of Peins bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of Peins bot   One of Peins bot I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:09 am

funny fish Smile
Back to top Go down
floyd

floyd

One of Peins bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of Peins bot   One of Peins bot I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:44 pm

L O L
Back to top Go down
Invité

One of Peins bot Empty
PostSubject: One of Peins bot   One of Peins bot I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:50 pm

i was playing against one of pein's bot's the other day, when i suddently discovered; this guy is really really good.
soo i asked him if he wanted too join ITC, but he didnt answer:-(
soo i told him that if he dont answer i was gonna hook him soo hard he would forget his own name (bOB)
he still didnt answer, and i got more and more pissed. at one point i got so pissed i yelled: "AAAAAEEH" while throwing my whole keyboard through the wall (wich is made of snow obviously)....my heart rate went up 50 beats a minuit, and i instinctly decided that i was gonna beat this fucking BOT even if my health was at stake. soo i ran down to the nearest computer store wich was only 72 miles away. 4 hour and 43 minuits later, covered in a 7 inch thick snowlayer i arrived the store. it was closed ofcourse-_- soo i made the greates snowball i have ever made and threw it at the speed of light. the door exploded. i ran in and grabbed the newest fancy'est keyboard known to mankind. ran home, pluggged it in, and challenged peins bot to a rematch. after 2 hours of swett blood and tears he won 678-3 in ctf 5 -_-

soo seriously, we need to recruit this guy........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One of Peins bot Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of Peins bot   One of Peins bot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One of Peins bot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITC - International Teeworlds Community :: Recruitement :: Want to join ITC ? (application)-
Jump to: