ITC - International Teeworlds Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITC - International Teeworlds Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ichs Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackdevil[GER]

blackdevil[GER]

Ichs Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichs Application   Ichs Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:23 pm

good luck Wink
Back to top Go down
Ich

Ichs Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichs Application   Ichs Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:07 pm

Thank you.

For aeolist, the icq: 356 855 434
Back to top Go down
Bazik

Ichs Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichs Application   Ichs Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:12 pm

Good Luck =)
Back to top Go down
Ich

Ichs Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichs Application   Ichs Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:10 pm

I´m sorry, I think it´s very bad to read, so take this:

Teeworlds name: Ich
Real name (not forced to post it): Sascha
Contact (MSN, ICQ, JABBER, mail, ...) : Skype (Sascha271094), if needed ICQ
Attack or def: I love to race for the flag and def myself, but deffing other tees or get the own flag back is also possible Wink
Since when you play teeworlds: ohh, maybe 2 and a half year or something like that
What map you play GOOD:for CTF most time CTF5, for iCTF Lost is the best one... but I think a good player shouldn´t be dependent from a single map Wink
Why choose ITC: I saw many ITC playing (jeah you are great Very Happy), and I also talked to some of them. Last week there were blackout, teegirl and pein with me, and they told me to write a application here. And they told me that it´s only important to be a unhumorous noob to get in ITC, so here I am! (just a joke of course Wink)
Today I was playing TW when pein and said entered the game, and it was really fun with them Wink (If you read this, again: gg!)
Back to top Go down
Ich

Ichs Application Empty
PostSubject: Ichs Application   Ichs Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:05 pm

Hi there,
I wanna make now application for ITC now, so enjoy it Razz

Teeworlds name: Ich
Where can we contact you?: Skype (Sascha271094), if needed ICQ
Attack or def: I love to race for the flag and def myself, but deffing other tees or get the own flag back is also possible Wink
Since when you play teeworlds: ohh, maybe 2 and a half year or something like that
What map you play GOOD: for CTF most time CTF5, for iCTF Lost is the best one... but I think a good player shouldn´t be dependent from a single map Wink
Why choose ITC: I saw many ITC playing (jeah you are great Very Happy), and I also talked to some of them. Last week there were blackout, teegirl and pein with me, and they told me to write a application here. And they told me that it´s only important to be a unhumorous noob to get in ITC, so here I am! (just a joke of course Wink)
Today I was playing TW when pein and said entered the game, and it was really fun with them Wink (If you read this, again: gg!)

Well, so far so good, any more questions?
So let´s have fun, hopefully togehter, and I´m really sorry for my terrible English, but okay... in my opinion it´s enough to communicate Wink

best regards, in hope for a positive feedback
Ich
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ichs Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichs Application   Ichs Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ichs Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITC - International Teeworlds Community :: Recruitement :: Want to join ITC ? (application)-
Jump to: