ITC - International Teeworlds Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITC - International Teeworlds Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scha(r)f app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
floyd

floyd

Scha(r)f app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scha(r)f app   Scha(r)f app I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:01 pm

Hey, yes sorry but for now we can't really test u. Don't be afraid to play with us Wink
Back to top Go down
Scha(r)f

Scha(r)f app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scha(r)f app   Scha(r)f app I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:29 pm

floyd told me what happened and i guess ill take back my application for the moment

hope to see you ingame to be up to date and maybe get to know u better
Back to top Go down
Invité

Scha(r)f app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scha(r)f app   Scha(r)f app I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:25 pm

ok, ill find you ingame.
Back to top Go down
Scha(r)f

Scha(r)f app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scha(r)f app   Scha(r)f app I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:37 pm

i play vanilla, mostly ctf but dm from time to time
i hate ddrace and dont like most of the other mods...
Back to top Go down
Invité

Scha(r)f app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scha(r)f app   Scha(r)f app I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:06 am

what kind of player are you? vanilla? insta? ddrace? race? Zesc? Sur? Fot? Fly? zcatch? dm? gctf?
Back to top Go down
Scha(r)

Scha(r)f app Empty
PostSubject: Scha(r)f app   Scha(r)f app I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:13 pm

hey guys,
ive played with some of you guys on ctf5 and other maps and its pretty cool to play with you Cool
thats why ive came here to ask if i can join you Smile

as you can see my ingame name is Scha(r)f , im 20 yrs old and from germany, i speak german and englisch and bit of french.
my fav map is ctf5 and i can play attack but also defense(im not too bad in def Razz)
i play tw since march 2011 and hadnt got any clans yet :O

floyd told me to apply here so do i ...here i am ^^

greetz Scha(r)f

hope to get tested soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scha(r)f app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scha(r)f app   Scha(r)f app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scha(r)f app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITC - International Teeworlds Community :: Recruitement :: Want to join ITC ? (application)-
Jump to: