ITC - International Teeworlds Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITC - International Teeworlds Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application of Golol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blackdevil[GER]

blackdevil[GER]

Application of Golol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application of Golol   Application of Golol I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:19 am

lol

like i said crazy Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Application of Golol   Application of Golol I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:37 pm

am not crazy D=
Its totally normal too have habbits, like flushing the toilet 10 times before using it.
Or dip the Q-tip in soye-oil soo it glides in the ear much easier.

Back to top Go down
blackdevil[GER]

blackdevil[GER]

PostSubject: Re: Application of Golol   Application of Golol I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:06 pm

loool
oi u are crazy xD

like every ITC xD

<33
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Application of Golol   Application of Golol I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:58 pm

i know floyd. i just really really wanted to use the translator:D
Back to top Go down
floyd

floyd

PostSubject: Re: Application of Golol   Application of Golol I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:20 pm

aloha !
Hm I want to say, too young, can't speak english ! Even if he is a beast at the game, he isn't gonna be a good mate !
Back to top Go down
blackdevil[GER]

blackdevil[GER]

PostSubject: Re: Application of Golol   Application of Golol I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:22 pm

haha google translator is shity xD
for one words it is good but for sentences not really xD
but i think he would understand u Very Happy
if not he can asked me Razz

Golol du kannst mich fragen wenn du nicht verstehst was oi dir damit sagen will Wink

good luck golol Wink -> viel Glück golol Wink

Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Application of Golol   Application of Golol I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:41 am

hallo golol. ich danke Ihnen für die Anwendung. es war gut genug für mich geschrieben zu verstehen. oder sollte ich sagen "übersetzt" Ich werde euch auf teeworlds finden, und sehen Sie Ihre Fähigkeiten. Bitte benutzen Sie den gamename golol. es wird alles einfacher!
Umarmungen von oi

hello golol. thank you for the application. it was well enough written for me too understand. or should i say "translated" I will find you on teeworlds, and check out your skills. please use the gamename golol. it will make it all easier!
hugs from oi

Back to top Go down
Golol

PostSubject: Application of Golol   Application of Golol I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:25 pm

Application of Golol
Hi ^ ^
first: I am German and have got it all translated by the Google translator. He is not so well in grammar^^
My name is Robert and I am 12 years old. I play it about 2 years Teeworlds.
I've noticed with the time the vanilla to me most is fun and would therefore like to beiterten the clan.
if you want more information it just says ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of Golol   Application of Golol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application of Golol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITC - International Teeworlds Community :: Recruitement :: Want to join ITC ? (application)-
Jump to: