ITC - International Teeworlds Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITC - International Teeworlds Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\_|_/ application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Invité

\_|_/ application Empty
PostSubject: Re: \_|_/ application   \_|_/ application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:01 pm

Hey again kara/antenna. We will take the recruit test tomorrow! please change name to "kara" soo i can more easily find you:)

this will be the last recruit-test we do for a while!

-Oi
Back to top Go down
\_|_/

\_|_/ application Empty
PostSubject: Re: \_|_/ application   \_|_/ application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:45 pm

Just call me Kara rather than \_|_/ Smile
Back to top Go down
floyd

floyd

\_|_/ application Empty
PostSubject: Re: \_|_/ application   \_|_/ application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:49 am

I'm still pointing out that you should have a better nick if you are taken in,
yours is kinda hard to use in game even if the antenna is funny !
Back to top Go down
Invité

\_|_/ application Empty
PostSubject: Re: \_|_/ application   \_|_/ application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:13 pm

Yea:P but its a hard nick to relate to;-)
Back to top Go down
\_|_/

\_|_/ application Empty
PostSubject: Re: \_|_/ application   \_|_/ application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:32 pm

Yep, one of my nickname used to be Kara, but \_|_/ looks like antenna on a tee Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Invité

\_|_/ application Empty
PostSubject: Re: \_|_/ application   \_|_/ application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:33 am

Hey. I just wanted to point out, that he normally plays under the name tara. A former NM player. He left NM becouse of communication-problems. I will try too test him the next couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Nirvana

\_|_/ application Empty
PostSubject: Re: \_|_/ application   \_|_/ application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:44 pm

he means that i can join him testing you Wink
Back to top Go down
\_|_/

\_|_/ application Empty
PostSubject: Re: \_|_/ application   \_|_/ application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:39 pm

i can join you? (what do you mean? Surprised)
Back to top Go down
Invité

\_|_/ application Empty
PostSubject: Re: \_|_/ application   \_|_/ application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:56 pm

you can join me
Back to top Go down
Nirvana

\_|_/ application Empty
PostSubject: Re: \_|_/ application   \_|_/ application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:21 pm

i want to test him Smile
Back to top Go down
Nirvana

\_|_/ application Empty
PostSubject: Re: \_|_/ application   \_|_/ application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:08 am

there is competition in itc? never noticed someone ;P
Back to top Go down
Invité

\_|_/ application Empty
PostSubject: Re: \_|_/ application   \_|_/ application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:57 pm

i have changed name for the last time XD
i will post it soo every1 knows.
-Oi
Back to top Go down
floyd

floyd

\_|_/ application Empty
PostSubject: Re: \_|_/ application   \_|_/ application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:26 pm

You should have a better name than \_|_/, an easier one to chat in game, and not to change it all days like fish for example,
it is boring Very Happy
Back to top Go down
\_|_/

\_|_/ application Empty
PostSubject: Re: \_|_/ application   \_|_/ application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:48 pm

Just fish wrote:
Hi
Am glad u decided write an application. i will take me the liberty to tell you about ITC:-)

We rather call ourselfs a community then a clan.
We think "Clans" is for teams, that is very focused on winning over other Clans.
In a communtiy you will find many different types of players, who likes to play different maps and mods.
But we have one thing in common: we are here to have fun. Loose and win with the same mind.

like i told you yesterday. Our goal is not to develope players, soo they can go too better clans.
we are not a chickenfarm.

If you still wanna apply after reading this, me or aeolist will test you one day next week.

-Oi

Hmm, yeah i'm still applying Smile
Back to top Go down
Invité

\_|_/ application Empty
PostSubject: Re: \_|_/ application   \_|_/ application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:15 pm

Haha, u have plenty already reptile:-D
Back to top Go down
Nirvana

\_|_/ application Empty
PostSubject: Re: \_|_/ application   \_|_/ application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:04 pm

he is a good player =D i like to have some competition Razz
Back to top Go down
Invité

\_|_/ application Empty
PostSubject: Re: \_|_/ application   \_|_/ application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:16 am

Hi
Am glad u decided write an application. i will take me the liberty to tell you about ITC:-)

We rather call ourselfs a community then a clan.
We think "Clans" is for teams, that is very focused on winning over other Clans.
In a communtiy you will find many different types of players, who likes to play different maps and mods.
But we have one thing in common: we are here to have fun. Loose and win with the same mind.

like i told you yesterday. Our goal is not to develope players, soo they can go too better clans.
we are not a chickenfarm.

If you still wanna apply after reading this, me or aeolist will test you one day next week.

-Oi

Back to top Go down
\_|_/

\_|_/ application Empty
PostSubject: _|_/ application   \_|_/ application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:15 pm

Teeworlds name: "\_|_/" (and many others. xD)

Language: "French, English"

Attack.

How long have you played Tw: " about 9 months"

Mods: "Ctf, Survival (anyone still know this?), Insta, Race "

Skills: Luck!

What map you play good: "Ctf5 and Kukurice"

Why choose ITC: "I used to be in a clan, with good players, but not much active (|NM|). I wanna both improve, have fun and eventually teach."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

\_|_/ application Empty
PostSubject: Re: \_|_/ application   \_|_/ application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

\_|_/ application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ITC - International Teeworlds Community :: Recruitement :: Want to join ITC ? (application)-
Jump to: